The BMC RESmart GII BIPAP Y25T machine with humidifier is a two-level positive pressure device intended to provide non-invasive ventilation to patients with respiratory failure or obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), in the hospital or in the House. The Auto BiPAP Y25T with a humidifier is only used for one patient and should not be reused on another person. This is to avoid the risk of cross-infection.
- BiPAP - Y-25T, Modes - CPAP, S, ST, T
- Type: Breathing, COPD, sleep apnea
- Usage: Ideal for COPD, Sleep apnea and obesity patient, COPD, Respiratory, Sleep apnea
- Real-time monitoring: Tidal Volume (V t), Respiratory rate (Res Rate), Minute ventilation (Min Vent), Leakage (Leak)
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity settings offer comfortable individual therapy
- Auto on/Auto-off function. Quick and easy operation
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS OF BMC RESmart GII BIPAP Y25T Machine with Humidifier
- Device Size Dimensions: 170 mm × 180 mm × 118 mm, or 290 mm × 180 mm × 134 mm (with the humidifier)
- Weight: 1.5 kg, or 2.5 kg (with the humidifier)
- Mode of Operation Continuous
- Work Mode CPAP, S, S/T, T
- SD Card -SD card can record patient data and fault information.
- AC Power Consumption 100 – 240 V ～ 2 – 1 A, 50 / 60 Hz
- Pressure Range IPAP: 4.0 ～ 25.0 H20 (only applies to Y-25T, U-25T)
- EPAP: 4.0 ～ 25.0 H20 (only applies to Y-25T, Y-30T, U-25T, U-30T, U-30AT)